Audio of almost the entire 2018 convention can be found on the ACB of Indiana Web site.
The following recordings are available from the ACBO 2017 conference and convention:
The following recordings are available from the ACBO 2016 conference and convention:
- Keynote and Opening Session October 21, 2016
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities, (OOD) Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired, (BSVI) Assistant Deputy Director, Bob Nicholson, speaks during the October 22, 2016 breakfast.
- Listen to the ACB-Ohio Annual Business Meeting October 22, 2016.
- Listen to the ACB-Ohio scholarship presentation October 22, 2016.
- NLS Talking Book narrator, John Polk, addresses banquet attendees October 22, 2016
- October 22, 2016 ACB-Ohio awards presentation
The following are the available recordings from the ACBO 2015 convention:
The following are the available recordings from the ACBO 2014 convention:
- Breakfast Session, October 25, 2014
- 2014 Business Meeting
- Fitbit Demo Breakout Session, October 25, 2014
- KNFB Reader Demo, October 25, 2014
The following are the available recordings from the ACBO 2013 convention:
- Be Prepared Now for the Next Emergency: Build a 72-Hour Emergency Kit
- Banquet Session Erin Jones November 16, 2013
- 2013 Sunday Morning Session
The following are recordings of several of the ACBO 2011 convention keynote speeches and sessions:
- Keynote speaker on evening of Friday, November 18, 2011
- Saturday morning breakfast on November 19, 2011
- Annual meeting on November 19, 2011
- Saturday luncheon on November 19, 2011
- Seminar on financial planning
- Under the covers, a session on books and players
- Meeting of the Guide Dog Users meeting on Friday, November 18, 2011
During the 2010 ACBO convention, Max Edelman, a survivor of the Nazi concentration camps, spoke to the convention. He has always been a hero to members of ACBO. Once again, he was warmly received. Listen to Max Edelman’s speech